The Crash (Jekyll Island) Reviews

• Apr 28, 2019

made it 15 minutes before turning it off out of boredom

made it 15 minutes before turning it off out of boredom

• Aug 16, 2018

TERRIBLE cinematography. Musta been shot with a cell phone. Camera movement was VERY distracting. Decent plot idea poorly executed. So pathetic I recommend seeing it so you'll be able to say you saw the worst movie of the century.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Mar 09, 2018

Gotta assume that it's director Aram Rappaport who is the real hacker, he breached the security of all these actors, and used the personal information that he found in order to blackmail them into being in this garbage, because I cannot see any other possible explanation for how this happened. If not a hacker, then Aram Rappaport is at the very least, a hack. No wait, I've got one more: "The Crash? More like... The Trash."

• Nov 02, 2017

An intriguing financial premise with too little room to breathe, and just a bit too much flash and moustache twirling to keep it grounded. Guy Moon's music score is subtly melodic and tense.

• Aug 22, 2017

You know, if you're going to have bigtime actors like Christopher McDonald and Maggie Q in your movie, maybe you should also invest in a professional cameraman.

• Jul 19, 2017

More conspiracy theory claptrap. Aside from that, the plot is muddled; one can't follow who's doing what and what technical impact it's having. The "expert" criminals mumble their way along. The side plots are lame cliches. Largely, a waste of time.

• Jul 01, 2017

A movie for economic wonks and social justice types... thumbs up

A movie for economic wonks and social justice types... thumbs up

• Jun 14, 2017

Just goes to show you that you shouldn't put too much faith in the critics. Definitely found this worth watching. I can see the critics might have rated it lower than the public, but 17%! Maybe it was too hard for them to follow, but for the rest of us it was a highly enjoyable movie.

• Jun 01, 2017

Left a little hanging by a less than satisfactory emotional motivation for the protagonists change of heart to do the right thing & thereby throwing everybody overboard who were about to bail him out of his own stew predicament .

• Apr 19, 2017

Although I like the premise of the story, the film was kind of disjointed.

Although I like the premise of the story, the film was kind of disjointed.