The Great Hack Reviews

• Oct 31, 2019

Informative - riveting - CRUCIALLY INFORMATIVE I hope everyone will watch this. THIS CONCERNS YOU The film moves along and is engaging so you wont feel like you're being made to eat your veggies but its a BIG wake up call. The Great Hack will confirm and solidify your worst suspicions, providing an overwhelming amount of proof that our data is being bought and sold .. more valuable than any resource on earth and used to manipulate individuals and successfully influence "free and fair" elections to our ultimate demise. So Fresh : an absolute MUST SEE! Please watch.

• Oct 29, 2019

Will make you more open-minded to Social Media and what happens with your data, BIZARRE!

• Oct 13, 2019

Netflix is known for great movies Just as: Onlinehacker4hire at gmail dot com is known for any hack job you may think of and he returns your money if you ever find a need not to continue with the hack.

• Oct 10, 2019

Very educative IF you still haven't got the basics of how your data is illegally used against you. And yes, movie falls just short of acknowledging #facebook as evil,

• Oct 06, 2019

The films message: this stuff is only bad when the conservatives use it.

The films message: this stuff is only bad when the conservatives use it.

• Oct 05, 2019

Interesting and enlighte

Interesting and enlighte

• Sep 29, 2019

Such political bull sh*t. The Obama administration was the first to use user data to target voters and attempt to turn elections. Advertisers have always tried to affect vote outcomes, this is nothing new. This movie just tries to make the Trump campaign the sinister organization. #crap #megacrap

• Sep 22, 2019

The Obama campaign was lauded for its effective use of social media. When the Trump campaign did so far more effectively, it and its collaborators are suddenly guilty of a heinous crime -- even though no laws were broken. If you want to endure 2 dreary hours of Leftist sour grapes, this documentary is for you.

• Sep 22, 2019

I''m not sure if this documentary taught us anything we didn't already know from the news outlet -- and its hard not to see this as the liberals sore excuse for losing Britain & POTUS to people who manipulated data to push propaganda via social media. And while we are at it, Brittany Kaiser's family lost everything but she was found living the high life in Thailand, checks into posh hotels and leaves her baggage in NYC hotels for a week bc she had to leave for the airport & yet she's doing all of this "for her country"? I dont buy it.

• Sep 20, 2019

This documentary not only exposes a disquieting corporation misusing our data for disgusting purposes but also shows the human hypocrisy as its incentive.