The Hired Heart Reviews

• Dec 24, 2008

cute concept but hardly believable plot line. for romantic teens probably

cute concept but hardly believable plot line. for romantic teens probably

• Oct 04, 2008

This was a good romantic story for the girls. Not the best acting ever but some of the story matter made me flinch with its honesty about grief and loss and how some people will go to extreme lengths to never let go.

• Aug 30, 2008

A really slow movie that features some superb acting !

A really slow movie that features some superb acting !

• Jan 31, 2008

pretty good.. eventho da idea is kinda weird.. XD beautiful place.. lov da area..

• Jan 16, 2008

a thoroughly enjoyable romantic love story! i love the ending! Brett Cullen's so charming!

• Dec 29, 2007

Not necessarily a great movie, but certainly worth seeing to catch a glimpse of some family members.

• Jan 10, 2006