The Knot Reviews

• Dec 05, 2015

An interesting concept poorly executed and squandered. Shame as this could have been good.

• Sep 11, 2014

Funny movie ð???ð???

Funny movie ð???ð???

• Sep 04, 2014

This has a few too many pranks and problems to be realistic, but it is still good for a laugh and a happily-ever-after story.

• Aug 18, 2014

nice thoughts about why to marry another person..

nice thoughts about why to marry another person..

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    Jul 01, 2014

It wasn't horrible, but nothing special either. I guess I am bored with wedding movies and though the cover compares it to Bridesmaids, it's nowhere near as funny. Cast are mostly okay, though a few are horrible. Has the feel of a low budget movie. The only "star" was Mena Suvari, and she's out of place as an american in this English movie. Though I intended to switch it off several times, it somehow didn't happen, so I did watch all of it. I can't honestly say if I am glad I did or not, but I guess it had a few moments mixed in there! Probably the gross out stuff, such as the bride on the toilet, could have been omitted.

• Feb 05, 2014

Just not funny. Nothing new here.

Just not funny. Nothing new here.

• Jul 22, 2013

Funny at times British comedy about a couples wedding day which has all the mishaps one can imagine on such a day.

• Jul 12, 2013

average british film

average british film

• Jul 12, 2013

Easy to watch, but not a hilarious character driven comedy and the characters are not imposing.

• Oct 08, 2012

Dreadful all round. Background in focus everytthing else off. Poor script. Dreadful camera work!