The Lighthouse Reviews

• 5h ago

If you're up for watching Willem Dafoe get drunk, go mad and quote Shakespearean verse, this is for you.

• 21h ago

Its is the best movie i have seen in 10 years

Its is the best movie i have seen in 10 years

• 1d ago

Excellent horror 10/10

Excellent horror 10/10

• 2d ago

Really dark and disturbing but brilliantly photographed and acted, especially by Willem Dafoe. Certainly not boring, despite a somewhat leisurely pace.. and you often don't know exactly what is going on but I could never look away.

• 2d ago

I thought this could be one of the greatest movies of our generation

I thought this could be one of the greatest movies of our generation

• 3d ago

A mid-century time capsuled style Twilight Zone episode turned feature film ... eerie, twisted ... loved it ;)

• 3d ago

A rare gem! Hypnotizing with immersive performances that make you forget you're watching a film.

• 3d ago

A strange, hypnotic, slow-burning, beautifully shot oddity of a............ Drama? Horror film? Thriller? All of the above? Robert Eggers proves that his debut The Witch was not a fluke but that he's one the most talented young directors with a truly idiosyncratic vision. Pattinson and Dafoe are amazing in this too. Still, like The Witch this will probably not be for everybody. For me it was an awesome cinematic experience.

• 4d ago

This is the most bananas insane movie I've ever seen and also maybe the best movie I've ever seen. The score is haunted and and the characters are drunk. Best paired with lobster thermidor and kerosine.

• 5d ago

Honestly, best movie of the year in my opinion. This eerie, scary, gritty, funny, wonderfully shot movie is one of a kind. Defoe and Pattson show us that they are 2 of the best in this business in this film, with dialogue that will blow your mind. This is a must see.