The Lighthouse Reviews

• chandra i
    Nov 28, 2019

Beautiful and wild. I laughed until I cried. Would buy this movie to have it always.

• john
    Nov 27, 2019

It’s a crazy movie and you won’t get closure from it at all. It will stay with you for a long time. The cinematography is insane and it’s more effective n a big screen. If you really Willem Defoe then you have to see it

• Hilary J
    Nov 24, 2019

What did I just watch? Bad doesn’t even begin to describe this film. William Defoe’s character came right off the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Kept waiting to experience Rotten Tomatoes 92%. Huge disappointment.

• Michael R
    Nov 21, 2019

Great acting, super cool cinematography. Good movie to see in a theater.

Great acting, super cool cinematography. Good movie to see in a theater.

• Kasey F
    Nov 20, 2019

No narrative to draw you in, no characters to get behind or even remotely sympathize with, no journey to go on. Such a massive disappointment after the enthralling “The Witch”.

• Joel M. Scinta
    Nov 19, 2019

This movie can be interpreted in so many different ways. It keeps you guessing on what is really going on the whole time. It's very enticing and had fantasy, horror, and drama elements to it. To say anymore might spoil it, I highly recommend this film.

• Joe Budden

Woah , that was wild

Woah , that was wild

• Amy L
    Nov 14, 2019

One too many bodily fluids for me. But actors did great despite the bizarre material they were given. Look of the film was unique and admirable.

• Christopher
    Nov 14, 2019

That was the most convoluted thing Ive ever seen and I am still not sure what happened. Shame, I liked Eggers other movie The VVitch