The Lion King Reviews

It was boring and lacked everything that the original did perfectly

It was boring and lacked everything that the original did perfectly

• Brandi
    1h ago

It was cute....the kids really enjoyed it though kinda wish it was more like the cartoon.

• 3h ago

An excellent remake with well timed humor and intriguing changes that make the movie different but fun.

• D Lacy
    3h ago

Disney did an amazing job bring the Lion King to life..

Disney did an amazing job bring the Lion King to life..

• 3h ago

Lion king is very good movie because it teaches you to be strong person and doesn't matter fears you face because those help you to challengue yourself and never give up in what you want to achieve.furthermore,this movie is really interesting about how the old lion protects that other.

• 4h ago

In this film, we find an animation purely made by computer. Therefore, the resources of this era are used to give us a more realistic version of the classic Disney film. As a result, many scenes make us to feel the emotions as if we were living them along with the characters. Moreover, there are a series of details that have been changed from the previous version, but it is not something that really affects the story.

• Kenechukwu E
    4h ago

It was awesome!!! I highly recommend it!!!!

It was awesome!!! I highly recommend it!!!!

• Cassandra C
    5h ago

It follows the original cartoon pretty closely. I am amazed at the live action animation. Great job. If you liked the original, you will like this.

• Lizzie
    7h ago

It honestly just seemed pointless...

It honestly just seemed pointless...

• EPM
    8h ago

not my idea of live action.

not my idea of live action.