The Lion King Reviews

• Antonia
    22h ago

The movie was funny and liked the music throughout the movie. My daughter liked it when they sang beauty and the beast. When pumba and raficki were fighting the hyenas. Singing the theme song.

• Frances E
    2d ago

Just overall a great movie!

Just overall a great movie!

• Blaze
    2d ago

So realistic and fabulous music!

So realistic and fabulous music!

• Alicia

I enjoyed the real life appearance of the animals

I enjoyed the real life appearance of the animals

• Abhishek

a great nostalgia trip!

a great nostalgia trip!

• Chase
    3d ago

Not much different from the original version but the updated visuals are great to look at and the nostalgia factor makes it a good watch to brighten your day.

• Binal
    3d ago

Of course I recommend everyone to watch! It's a classic Disney production! I loved every minute of the movie. The graphics were flawless. The entire team behind the scenes put their soul into making this movie and you can tell!

• Curt
    3d ago

So so. Its an accurate following of the classic we all grew up on. The voices and tones did not impress. I felt left out of a few scenes.

• Salad Kueen
    3d ago

that’s got my nigga Mufasa. plus this movie was boring as well.

that’s got my nigga Mufasa. plus this movie was boring as well.

• Cindy
    4d ago

The animals and scenery looked so real, loved seeing it in the theatre!

The animals and scenery looked so real, loved seeing it in the theatre!