The New Romantic Reviews

• Jul 11, 2019

a great movie to see when you are sad

a great movie to see when you are sad

• May 02, 2019

The only thing that saves it was the decent acting from Brett Dier. Slow, not very interesting.

• Apr 23, 2019

It was really good but the ending is dumb and there is no climax

It was really good but the ending is dumb and there is no climax

• Feb 07, 2019

With a lead dryer than California, The New Romantic manages to come out on top largely due to the strength of its supporting cast of characters.

• Dec 06, 2018

Great indie gem with a thoughtful perspective on Power dynamics in older male/younger female relationships.

• Oct 18, 2018

Original well written movie

Original well written movie

• Oct 04, 2018

A fun modern rom com.

A fun modern rom com.

• Jun 06, 2018

I genuinely enjoyed this film as I believe that it had a great message that was specifically directed towards women. The way that Carly portrayed this message was truly remarkable. I would recommend this film to anyone who is in the mood for a romantic comedy.