The November Man Reviews

• Jun 14, 2019

This flick could have been Pierce Brosnan greatest Bond ever made!

This flick could have been Pierce Brosnan greatest Bond ever made!

• Apr 14, 2019

Dumb. Boring. Should be banned. Worst dullest acting.

Dumb. Boring. Should be banned. Worst dullest acting.

• Dec 23, 2018

A movie that shows that PB had so much more to offer in the role of OO7 if the writing had been better, not the case here with a very believable plot which was not a forgone conclusion.

• Jan 02, 2018

Wow - Now we know where Putin got the idea from!. People these days are so hyped up about a movie having to be the greatest, and if it's not, it's trash. Whatever happened to watching a movie to just be entertained. This movie was good for that and had enough going for it to provide a satisfying movie-watching experience. People get hung up on the fact that storylines and plots are recycled. We all know that there's nothing new under the sun, so lower your shields, sit back and just be entertained for a couple of hours. Of course the plot is totally unbelievable. I mean, there's no way that one of the top two superpowers could get something incriminating on one of the other's presidential candidates so that they can completely control him once he's been elected (with a little nudge in a few districts' vote tallies!)

• Oct 30, 2017

I really like Pierce and he was good in this movie

I really like Pierce and he was good in this movie

• Jul 16, 2017

Good action and Pierce Bronson...nuff said.

Good action and Pierce Bronson...nuff said.

• Apr 29, 2017

Ex-CIA agent is lured out of retirement for one final mission. It feels like a Jason Bourne movie and is exactly what you would expect with no surprises.

• Jan 21, 2017

The November Man brings generic action on a story that we all heard before. Nothing special with this film besides Pierce Bosnian effort with his acting. You will easily forget this movie and get nothing out of it by the end.

• Jan 02, 2017

A bit long, a bit too many players, but overall a decent spy-action-movie. Beats some of the more recent James Bond-movies.

• Nov 20, 2016

This movie just isn't really special in any way. There's so many like it now, why they keep get putting out with hopes of high praise or getting any sort of special recognition is beyond me. Overall the movie isn't horrible in most categories, the action is entertaining for sure I'll give it that, but the script falls dead flat, as does the acting. The setting, also the same as most every movie like it, a city in Europe. Our main character is of course a retired CIA agent who gets dragged back into duty to save someone due to past missions, blah blah like every movie ever from this genre. I know it's based on books, but still, common throw something new out there for us, books are never the same as the movies. In the end it's one of those movies that you can watch while multitasking, still be able to predict what happens, and forget about it right after. Like I said before, simply falls flat, nothing new, crappy acting and script.