The Rise of Jordan Peterson Reviews

• Nov 21, 2019

Frankly it was revolutionary, to me. I saw scenes and moments, which I thought I knew, through different eyes. I am truly grateful for the experience, Patricia, Now, thankfully, it brought those moments into true perspective.

• Nov 15, 2019

This is horribly anti-Peterson. Expect to see more trash like this as Peterson's fame grows.

• Nov 13, 2019

Jordan's work has really changed the way I look at the world and myself, for the better. I'm glad this documentary was made - I think it did a great job portraying where Jordan is coming from in light of how people / media misrepresents him so much.

• Nov 05, 2019

I learned a lot about what was going on behind the scenes that I didn't know before. The filmmakers certainly did an excellent job of giving voice to people on all sides of the issues, representing many perspectives.

• Nov 05, 2019

There are some revelations about Peterson's home life but there is little meat here. His beliefs and teachings are not examined. His detractors, who seem to know almost nothing about him, are given equal time. I enjoyed seeing Peterson in everyday life, but this film gives no inkling as to how he has helped thousands to improve their lives

• Nov 03, 2019

I seen this in a theater that only had 3 open seats when I got there. Bold, brave and honest. If the Creator, God, Allah, Buddha or the Supreme Being were to make a documentary, this would be that masterpiece. This documentary had the entire theater doing a standing ovation at the end of it. The theater workers said the first 5 showings of this ended with standing ovations. Creative, intelligent and insightful would be words other than masterpiece I would use to describe this. The truths spoken in this movie have been so long buried under propaganda, lies, misinformation and fake news that it WILL move you. It should be REQUIRED by all schools and mandatory for all students to watch. Jordan Peterson speaks truth to power, challenges the promoted narratives, and reveals irrefutable truths about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. This documentary will empower you to do the same. After decades of propaganda, lies and misinformation from the left, the media and the Hollywood elites it is awe inspiring to see such honesty, goodness and unity from a documentary. A MUST SEE!

• Nov 02, 2019

Great man. Love him. As a Black American he taught me I don't have to view myself as a victim. if I work hard I can achieve anything.

• Nov 01, 2019

I am a fan of JBP. I have listened to hundreds of hours of his lectures and podcasts and read 12 Rules for Life. I really enjoyed getting to know him more personally through the movie.

• Oct 31, 2019

Fantastic view into the man who by all rights could correct the modern world from its dribbling "students" waisting mommy & daddy's money humiliating their professors and Dean's. Bravo Mr Peterson!

• Oct 31, 2019

Informative, balanced and fair. While I am a fan of Jordan Peterson, he has both admirable traits and flaws. This film does a good job to show the ups and the downs, as well as an honest perspective of his detractors. The film also focuses on his private life, and how being in the public eye has affected his relationships with loved ones. Not a preachy movie, but definitely lets his viewpoints shine through. A fantastic watch for those that look to learn more about Jordan Peterson.