The Royal Tenenbaums Reviews

• Oct 30, 2019

great comedy almost classic

great comedy almost classic

• Oct 27, 2019

Another Hit to add to Wes Anderson’s collection. I’m In love with his neo noir style that goes along with almost every one of his films.

• Oct 07, 2019

Although it has one of the best Anderson ensemble casts you can't talk about this film without mentioning Gene Hackaman's, dare I say, perfect performance. He is fantastic as the father of the Tenenbaum family and tries to mend relationships late in his life. A family drama that portrayed these sometimes weird people as a normal emotionally struggling family. Everyone gets their moment so to speak, and gets some form of conclusion or closure on their issues at the time the movie is placed. A must watch in general.

• Oct 03, 2019

Tied for my favourite movie of all time. Completely incomparable and so full of charm and whimsy, but also a deep melancholy that will resonate with all. Loveable cast and beautiful direction by Wes Anderson.

• Sep 08, 2019

My favorite movie ever and Wes Anderson's best. It's perfection.

My favorite movie ever and Wes Anderson's best. It's perfection.

• Jun 18, 2019

Wes Anderson gives a sloppy but overall satisfying I guess comedy? Drama? I'm trying to figure that part out. But like all Wes Anderson's films the spaced out characters make a dent in the movie.

• May 11, 2019

This is one of the weirdest movies of all time. You need to be able to understand very dry humor to find it funny. Wes Andersen is a genius and I loved it.

• May 04, 2019

I didn't know Wes Anderson made that sensitive of movies. It was great.

I didn't know Wes Anderson made that sensitive of movies. It was great.

• May 04, 2019