This Is the End Reviews

• Nov 05, 2019

This film was a pleasure to watch simply because it has every prominent Apatow film actor all in one room trying to survive an apocalypse together. The icing on the cake is that they all play a hyperbolized, douche version of themselves.

• Oct 14, 2019

Hilariously meta with a surprising ensemble cast...This Is the End is clever with just the right amount of raunchiness!

• Oct 09, 2019

One of the best comedies of the 2010s

One of the best comedies of the 2010s

• Sep 24, 2019

The most visualizing, hilarious, and most talent cast that you'll get a kick out of, ultimately crafts this movie into a Disaster Epic.

• Sep 06, 2019

This is what happens when people who don't understand narrative and post-modernism, and who have no self-awareness try to make a film that's post-modern and self-aware. I think I laughed 3 times, which is more than the number of meaningful lines given to women (people of colour fare little better.). Woeful.

• Sep 04, 2019

This is the end is so incredibly stupid that it works. It works in a simple stupid and satirical way.

• Aug 29, 2019

Another collaboration between the ever-prolific team of Franco and Rogen this comedy boasts some great celebrity cameos and an outrageous plot that mostly make up for the sometimes off-the-mark humor. This was also the first movie that Rogen wrote and directed along with his friend Evan Goldberg and he did a fairly good job. He stars in the film as well joined by his usual collaborators which include Franco, Jay Baruchel, Craig Robinson, Danny McBride and, my favorite part of the film, Jonah Hill. Personally I found him to be by far the best character and the only one that actually got me laughing. As I have said. I found the humor to be somewhat underwhelming. Its the usual type of raunchy, sophomoric comedy that one might expect from a Seth Rogen film but here I didn´t think it worked very well. It might be the fact that raunchy humor generally doesn´t get a lot of laughs out of me but there have been times where the complete opposite happened so I wouldn´t say I have a particular bias. Some might also find the plot way too outrageous but I found that it worked fairly well with over-the-top characters. All things considered I would say it was entertaining. Its a 3 for me.

• Aug 08, 2019

Today's mis-guided morons and how to handle end of times

Today's mis-guided morons and how to handle end of times

• Jul 26, 2019

The chemistry among the actors is fantastic and they know how to make enough fun of themselves for the jokes to lane. This is a wild concept that comes together incredibly well for one of the funniest movies in years.

• Jul 20, 2019

HAHA. lame. lame. HAHA. lame. lame. HAHA. lame. lame.

HAHA. lame. lame. HAHA. lame. lame. HAHA. lame. lame.