This Is Where We Live Reviews

• Aug 29, 2018

Such a godly heartfelt movie with everyday struggles which made this movie real. The love between a mother and her family is nice to see as there is so much violence usually in today's movies.

• Apr 09, 2015

Tiny cast and crew absolutely crushed it. Stellar indie drama.

Tiny cast and crew absolutely crushed it. Stellar indie drama.

• Aug 03, 2014

Great touching Indie film based on the true life experiences of actor Marc Menchaca.... Very heartfelt and well worth seeing!!!

• Mar 26, 2014

I loved this films ability to tell the story without needing to grind out every detail of this families past. The acting was so right on that we feel the naturalness of the relationships with ease. Performances were all around top notch, but CK McFarland's delivery of the mother sets the tone for the whole movie. Must see for sure.

• Feb 14, 2014

An unbelievable film. So beautifully done and so understated that I was truly captivated. Great performances all around, and great cinematography, giving us a real sense of small town Texas life. "This Is Where We Live," is an honest portrait of a family whose struggle, although unique, is very relatable.