Three Days Reviews

• Oct 29, 2012

Why do so many Christmas movies make me cry?

Why do so many Christmas movies make me cry?

• Nov 28, 2010

this was my favorite christmas movie and is not plaing on abc family this year also you can not buy, really sucks, if anyone has a copy to sell let me know. xo

• Nov 05, 2010

love this film, very sweet and christmassy but also sad and like 'its a wonderful life' in a smaller budgety version

• Dec 10, 2009

WHEREEE on earth can I watch this?!??

WHEREEE on earth can I watch this?!??

• Dec 10, 2009

It is my all time favorite movie. It is just too good, the story plot, actors, everything is PERFECT..i love it and have watched it a million times, still crave for watching it over and again!

• Nov 13, 2009

This movie makes you stop and think about the people in your life you may be taking for granted. And what if we were given a chance to do things over, given a second chance to let that person know how much they mean to us before it's too late.

• Dec 06, 2008

This is my all time fav christmas movie I see it every year

This is my all time fav christmas movie I see it every year

• Nov 23, 2008

Beautiful Christmas story with great cast and touching story... I only couldn't buy the angel...lol.. but the movie is worth watching

• Sam R Super Reviewer
    Aug 12, 2008

I haven't seen Kristin Davis in a lot of movies. This is a really touching film with a greater meaning. I'd recommend it.

• Jun 17, 2008

Best Christmas Movie Ever.

Best Christmas Movie Ever.