The Time Traveler's Wife Reviews

• Oct 02, 2019

The premise is good, but the rest of the story & the message in the movie is GARBAGE! Even as far back as when this movie was made they’ve been pushing the narrative in Hollywood & with the liberal media that Republicans are bad. Mind control. That’s what this is. Sheeple. Sheeple everywhere.

• Jul 05, 2019

After watching this movie you will do time travel ... I give gaurantee it

After watching this movie you will do time travel ... I give gaurantee it

• Jun 05, 2019

It's creepy, not lovely. A naked man in the bushes telling a little girl or teenager in a field that she is his future wife is not something to celebrate.

• Mar 24, 2019

Characteristically passionate from the likeable leads with working turns to maintain the functional heart, but utterly muddled in not clearing up the nonlinear order its unread source material likely possess while spinning in the "Twilight" with much less tedious melodrama. (B-) (Full review TBD)

• Mar 02, 2019

There is absolutely no point to this movie

There is absolutely no point to this movie

• Jan 22, 2019

I went in as a sci-fi fan because of "Time Traveler" in the title but what little sci-fi this movie is referring to is just a dumb excuse poorly executed to create the plot. Thankfully, I have a tendency to also like sappy romance, which is exactly what this movie is. So take it for what it is. While the premise is a bit nonsensical, it is beautifully shot and acted and I found myself really interested in the twists and turns in the 2 characters' unconventional love story.

• Jan 11, 2019

Good film nearly as good as the book

Good film nearly as good as the book

• Dec 04, 2018

Barely watchable with such a gobbly gook plot.

Barely watchable with such a gobbly gook plot.

• Nov 11, 2018

I would pay extra money to see a sequel if he travels to the future which she remarried.

• Nov 08, 2018

All I knew going into this movie was I had not read the book and my friend told me it was really “sad.” That may have ruined a little bit for me because honestly this movie was just bleak, sad like she said, and I didn’t really laugh nor was it like the romantic kind of movie I was used to. I got a little confused with the time traveler, the different versions of the same person, and overall this movie was just dark. There were some cute moments and I did smile a few times, but I don’t know that I would watch this one again. Rachelle as an actress was very memorable but that was about it.