To Write Love on Her Arms (Renee) Reviews

• May 21, 2016

The movie and soundtrack are terrific & so much better than the 1 sheet

The movie and soundtrack are terrific & so much better than the 1 sheet

• Mar 28, 2016

To Write Love On Her Arms was a visually interesting movie with a lot of heart that sends an important message: it's okay to need help. In my opinion, the most important message of all: https://leah14rose.wordpress.com/2016/02/27/to-write-love-on-her-arms/

• Jan 23, 2016

• Ida K Super Reviewer
    Jan 23, 2016

• Oct 26, 2015

In no way is this a bad movie. I'm sure there are enough people out there who could relate to it and feel that its important cuz of the truths that it tells but it just wasn't for me.

• Sep 28, 2015

The preview made this movie look like it might be a bit stupid with all the animation and music, but it turned out to be a really nice story with good acting. It kept my attention, I just wish the ending would have explained more about what happened to the characters.

• Aug 27, 2015

This film is actually quite good. I know it's cheesy to a fault, and the ending gets a little propaganda filled, but at it's heart it captures something about youth, depression and addiction that I really haven't seen captured in movies which are considered much more technically 'good'. It really went for an escapist thing, and made Renee seem very relateable. I praise the fact that they managed to make it feel light-hearted and enjoyable despite the subject matter. Because the truth is, even when you're hitting rock bottom you are still a person, and you can still laugh with your friends and take an interest in things. Movies often avoid this by killing any light dialogue, or smiling actors, and it is actually not very realistic. Props to this film for making something we can relate to, and that people can actually enjoy watching.

• Jul 03, 2015

I didn't even know this movie existed until I found it as a rental, but I'm really glad I stumbled on it. TWLOHA is a fantastic movement and this film does a great job of telling its story. I can't think of a better actress than Kat Dennings for the role of Renee Yohe, and overall I think the film does exactly what it set out to do.

• May 07, 2015

very inspirational movie and has helped me a lot with my struggles.

very inspirational movie and has helped me a lot with my struggles.

• Apr 05, 2015