Tombstone Reviews

• Oct 12, 2019

The best western movie i have ever seen!!

The best western movie i have ever seen!!

• Oct 10, 2019

one of the best western ever

one of the best western ever

• Sep 19, 2019

Val Kilmer's portrayal of Doc Holiday is one that will leave you fully satisfied. Kilmer and Russell taking on the mantel of the famous western duo are one of the best to ever meet the screen.

• Sep 06, 2019

My favorite movie! If you haven't seen it "DO IT".

My favorite movie! If you haven't seen it "DO IT".

• Sep 02, 2019

I love Westerns and I love the Ok Corral story. Although Tombstone may be one the better movie adaptations from a historical perspective, I felt it came up short on too many levels. Kurt Russell's Wyatt Earp was bland and Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday is cartoonish and lacked edge. I wished Russell's part had been played by either Paxton or Elliot and I wished Dennis Quaid's Doc Holiday had been in Tombstone and not wasted in Kevin Costner's Wyatt Earp. Then, of course, there is the plotting and the script. Both could have been tighter...but the biggest weakness is the casting.

• Aug 08, 2019

Great cast. Characters believable and intriguing. Love the dialogue, especially Doc Holliday. Story line is fairly accurate, even with expected "Hollywoodese love claptrap."

• Jul 31, 2019

With a choppy story that drags on with overrated performances, it's not even great for it's genre... I'd take "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre," "High Noon" or anything with Clint Eastwood in it before this... Tombstone is basically Young Guns with a better cast and better costume design.

• Jul 25, 2019

Best Western movie. Douglas, Kilmer, Elliott, Paxson... Best cast ever. You tell em I'm coming and HELLS coming with me you hear HELLS COMING WITH ME.

• Jul 11, 2019

It's almost criminal that Val Kilmer didn't win best supporting actor for his portrayal of Doc Holiday in this film. Also Kurt Russell, Michael Biehn, Sam Elliot,, Stephan Lang, Bill Paxton. Wow thats an A-List cast if have ever seen one.

• Jun 27, 2019

This movie withstands the test of time. One of the all time best cowboy films, and the best take on two of the biggest legends of the wild west era. Doc Holliday and Wyatt Earp. Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer are outstanding in these roles. I recommend this film to anyone who enjoys cinema.