Traffik Reviews

• Oct 12, 2019

Awesome really makes you think about your surroundings more then usual when in unfamiliar place

• Sep 23, 2019

I just expected more. The sex symbols in this one past their prime telling an age old tale of explotation while still trying to sell blaxplotation unsuccessfully in a film where a biker complains of racial profiling. From tbe friendships to the Paula Patton's love intrest in Omar Epps' character - everything felt superficial in a film aiming for seriousness given the topic. But honestly, when Patton as the protagonist got captured, I was happy, and I dont think that was the highlight I should have left this sleep inducing picture with.

• Aug 18, 2019

As a sexual abuse and assault community support advocate, especially after what happened to my daughter, I boohoo cried in this movie. It's real and people need to see it!!!!!!

• Mar 11, 2019

Wow. How horrible this movie is is outstanding. Spoiler alert!! From the moment she runs out after the girl who she wouldnâ(TM)t give the phone back to and obviously didnâ(TM)t want her help is when I checked out and decided, this movies plot is so terribly written that I have to warn others. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!! I feel like this movie was written and director by film school students. I can not believe this is whatâ(TM)s making it to the screen these days.

• Feb 26, 2019

Well, I gave this film a shot and let myself down and since I believe in actually reviewing something instead of complaining, I'll try to walk that line carefully and honestly. Human trafficking here in California is a real issue and I tip my hat to the producers for attempting to bring this problem to light, but I cannot ignore the fact it was a bad film. The dialogue was clumsy (and boring), the lighting was terrible, and I have a feeling the editing, cinematography, and directing had something to do with the poor flow of the movie as well. Although it is based on true events, writers need to take some creative liberties to make the onscreen story interesting, but this one fell way short. I understand the challenges of shooting at night (considering I just spent five thirteen hour nights on a shoot), but these scenes looked like someone was trying to light them just to get the shot instead of giving the illusion of ambient lighting. Considering the names in the cast, I would expect better acting, but again, the script had its challenges as well and a script doctor should be on the list of hires for this production team's next project. I have a feeling spending less on the cast and putting more into production value could help next time around because the established names tell me garnering a budget isn't an issue for this team. Hidden Empire has another thriller in the works which includes Oscar winner, Hillary Swank; let's hope this isn't a waste of her talent, budget, and viewer's time like Traffik (in my opinion) was.

• Feb 18, 2019

Very disturbing film but good acting and story line. Creepy that this stuff goes on. Deffo worth a watch

• Jan 27, 2019

Terrible! Everyone knows the cops are crooked in are helping these young girls getting trafficked. There is no way in hell so many would go missing if the cops would actually serve instead of prey.

• Jan 18, 2019

Really touching story that has emotion, meaning and is eye opening. Good acting and cool twist.Well placed music and sound that adds so much to the movie. Well done. I really don't understand where all the hate is coming from from people towards this AWESOME story! Its odd to see Scott Anthony Lee as a nasty sex trafficking biker. He NAILED IT! This story is as realistic as it gets. I recommend if you like tragedy , emotion and a great positive ending . WATCH THIS MOVIE

• Jan 15, 2019

Horrible film, poor acting for cliche roles and stale plot. You've seen most of the plot a hundred times before and frankly, with better actors. Don't waste your time.

• Dec 30, 2018

I don't know what these other people are talking about. This is a good movie. Definitely worth your time seeing.