Tupac Shakur: Thug Angel Reviews

• Jul 07, 2013

I love documentaries. Never knew to much about 2-PAC other than the obvious, and stuff I heard through different media outlets. I enjoyed this allot.

• Apr 13, 2013

A nice documentary on 2pac. From the beginnings to the end.

A nice documentary on 2pac. From the beginnings to the end.

• Nov 22, 2011

A thug with an angel's heart, the defender of the weak, a true soldier! my heart is where u shall always remain! God bless the dead!

• Aug 07, 2011

Where's that biopic?

Where's that biopic?

• Mar 20, 2011

u r the god of rap tupac always was and always will be...r.i.p solider xoxo

u r the god of rap tupac always was and always will be...r.i.p solider xoxo

• Jan 26, 2010

I'm guessing you would have to be a fan to sit through this. Sad to see how his mom's bad decisions basically ruined his life. I can't believe he was only with DeathRow for 9 months before he was killed. What a waste...

• Apr 02, 2007

Watching a misguided, violent, vulgar and unintelligent thug who made bad music is not my idea of interesting filmmaking. Boooooring. The very thought of a comparasin between him and Martin Luther King makes me shudder.