Up Reviews

• Sep 24, 2019

I thought it was so cute!

I thought it was so cute!

• Sep 22, 2019

Boasting stellar visuals, and the most human, emotional story Pixar has ever made, UP is an absolute masterpiece.

• Sep 15, 2019

more movies like this Disney plz

more movies like this Disney plz

• Sep 06, 2019

me when i see this movie: "I have just met you and i love you already Up" - Dug/Me

• Aug 30, 2019

Blobbo take away 1/2 star because all grown up. (Little blobbettes give movie "zillion" stars.)

• Aug 26, 2019

The opening is the most moving 10 minutes in cinematic history. The rest of the movie is good for kids, but I find myself avoiding rewatching as it just isn't fun to watch. The cone of shame has made it into the regular vocabulary of my dog-owning household.

• Aug 24, 2019

An old but timeless cart

An old but timeless cart

• Aug 17, 2019

The opening scene is unforgettable.

The opening scene is unforgettable.

• Aug 16, 2019

Beautifully written and directed by Pete Doctor, with three-dimensional characters and a plot that is reminiscent to that of classic adventure serials. "Up" is the perfect oddball, heartfelt, Comedic-Drama that I believe to be Pixar's FINEST.

• Aug 10, 2019

I loved this movie!!!! After only 10 minutes I was crying so hard! And I loved every other bit of this movie. I highly recommend watching it. 🏠🎈