War Reviews

• 1d ago

A good blend of storyline and action. The movie provides complete entertainment with suspense and thriller. Tiger shroff needs to work on the dialogue delivery part. Action wise he is good, no doubt. Hrithik looks perfect! Overall, good movie to watch... enjoy!

• 2d ago

Film was horrible compare to saaho

Film was horrible compare to saaho

• 5d ago

Candy floss, run of the mill Yashraj spy thriller. A successful resurrection for Hrithik Roshan.

• 5d ago

Worth a watch coz of Hrithik

Worth a watch coz of Hrithik

• 6d ago

Just another Mumbai action film + filled with patriotism more than required.

Just another Mumbai action film + filled with patriotism more than required.

• Nov 28, 2019

From changing faces, voice and physique through plastic surgery to nincompoop henchmen, the plotline is weak, the characters are imaginary and the movie was a complete and utter disappointment. I am surprised that Rotten Tomatoes has rated it at 73%, even for a non-critic like me, this movie was painstaking to watch towards the end. I mean such a waste of action sequences, wish they had worked on the story more.

Good movie to watch action sequence is good

Good movie to watch action sequence is good

• Nov 28, 2019

200 crores movie budget. Two super hero's. Director Completely made them useless. I did not like the direction, story, and even climax. Inexperienced direction, Routine story, Uttar flop climax. It's like a shit... Mr. Siddharth Anand.

• Nov 20, 2019

so overated and cheesy. this movie boring and brings nothing new.

so overated and cheesy. this movie boring and brings nothing new.

• Nov 16, 2019

In war you will see how bollywood achieved hollywood standard of action With 10% of their budget.we will also get our old hrithik back.Every frame of war hrithik parsona set the screen on fire.