War Room Reviews

• Sep 27, 2019

I love this movie it shows the wonders that god can do!

I love this movie it shows the wonders that god can do!

• Sep 05, 2019

For the target audience, absolutely amazing

For the target audience, absolutely amazing

• Jul 22, 2019

I love this movie 🙂 I watch it when I want to feel spiritual 🙏

I love this movie 🙂 I watch it when I want to feel spiritual 🙏

• May 04, 2019

So, the moral of War Room is if your husband is abusive, then it's YOUR fault, and you need to pray to God for him to forgive YOU and let him do all of the work instead of getting counselling or if all else fails, a divorce. That's a disgusting, sexist message.

• Mar 31, 2019

Phenomenal storyline. Wonderful acting. The little girl is absolutely adorable and should be in more movies. Profound impact.

• Mar 31, 2019

I loved this movie, so uplifting and encouraging.

I loved this movie, so uplifting and encouraging.

• Mar 25, 2019

I don't usually write reviews because I was taught to keep quiet if I have nothing nice to say but hayiiiii this movie is such rubbish in Jesus name

• Feb 23, 2019

This is the ONLY Christian movie I could watch without getting sick of the cheese and poor acting. Yes, this is probably meant to be evangelistic but it was entertaining and moving as well.

• Feb 13, 2019

A powerfully well-made Christian mivie with a message for everyone.

A powerfully well-made Christian mivie with a message for everyone.

• Jan 20, 2019

Great movie made by people passionate for Jesus Christ. Entertaining and moving.