Wild Things Reviews

• Nov 02, 2019

really movie good one...……………….

really movie good one...……………….

• Oct 01, 2019

This movie is the the epitome of 90's movies. Some edgy thought premises, some over paid actors, and some nudity.

• Sep 11, 2019

This is one of those movies that you have to approach with the right expectation. So: 1) Expect this to fall right into the "guilty pleasure" category. 2) This is actually a slightly tongue-in-cheek parody of sleazy B-movies that works on its own as a sleazy B-movie. The biggest clue is that actors who are too well known for this genre seem chosen for their ability to visually fit the stereotype of their characters (Robert Wagner, Theresa Russell and of course Denise Richards). The second biggest clue is the name "Bill Murray" in the credits. This isn't a "great" movie, but party games tend to be a hell of a lot more fun than watching a chess match, too. And don't turn it off when the credits start. Seriously.

• Jul 29, 2019

Salacious movie full of plot holes, but entertaining for the twists and unintentional comedy.

• Apr 11, 2019

an unpridictable story, great plot with a twist, also matt dillon, denise richards and neve campbell were MADE for these roles. this movie keeps you guessing and on your toes.

• Dec 08, 2018

The only reason one would voluntarily watch this movie is because of the nudity. The acting in Wild Things isn't very good, but none of the principals have much to work with. This is definitely not a character-based motion picture. The reason I mention this is because somehow they managed to get top notch actors for this thing. Either they too were swayed by the possibility of sighting a few boobies or to holiday in sunny Florida whilst collecting a paycheck. The script is borderline preposterous. Wild Things always looks great, and George S. Clinton's score keeps it pulsing and throbbing. But, no matter how shiny the superficial sheen is, this is still trash, and, like all garbage, it stinks.(What were they thinking, seriously)

• Apr 03, 2018

How is this fresh?!?

How is this fresh?!?

• Dec 07, 2017

To be honest, I only saw this movie because of the Campbell and Richards scenes, but when I finished watching the film, I was pleasantly surprised with the complex plot and twists. A very realistic film, done very well by all actors.

• Oct 16, 2017

I re-watched this today. Not near as good as when I first saw it. The acting by the two female leads is horrible. The two male leads are okay. This movie plays like a tv soap and the story isn't much better.

• Sep 29, 2017