Yesterday Reviews

• Mo
    Sep 13, 2019

Liked the music, acting, and scenery. Well done.

Liked the music, acting, and scenery. Well done.

• Linda
    Sep 12, 2019

Excellent thought provoking film on choices we make in life.

Excellent thought provoking film on choices we make in life.

• Nice movie!
    Sep 09, 2019

Very uplifting movie, great concept and did not end as I thought it would. Nice surprise. Great music too!

• Peter W
    Sep 03, 2019

Beatles music makes it attractive, but it moves a bit slowly and fails to capitalize on what could have been very interesting subplot that he wasn’t the only one after all. Overblows his paranoia and the relationship blindness turning to epiphany.

• Kris
    Sep 02, 2019

My 3rd time seeing this beautiful movie! Loved the romance and the comedy, and the touch of fantasy but the music was amazing! Go see it!!

• Jacqueline W
    Sep 02, 2019

An unexpected pleasure! Enjoyed Beatle classics made contemporary and the plot twist and surprise guest.

• anne
    Sep 01, 2019

Clever, funny, touching and altogether different. The scene with John Lennon took my breath away.

• Happy Camper
    Aug 29, 2019

I didn't expect to like the movie as much as I did. I was having "an off day" and just wanted to see something mindless that didn't require a lot of brain cells. This movie left me leaving the theater in a happy, uplifting mood! It was light-hearted, sweet, and a real mood lifter.

• fandango
    Aug 28, 2019

I was expecting more comedy than romance.

I was expecting more comedy than romance.

• Marilyn T