Zombieland: Double Tap Reviews

• 4h ago

A good sequel to the first movie. A lot of laughs. The new twists are creative. A little predictable, but worth it. If you liked the first one, you’ll like this one.

• 22h ago

One of the funniest films of the year but what do you expect from the writers of Deadpool? Knows that its just good dumb fun and doesn't try to get bogged down in unnecessary complexity, focusing on quality humour and gore

• Amber
    1d ago

Funny. Not as good as first but they never are

Funny. Not as good as first but they never are

Sanjay R Super Reviewer
    1d ago

It's good to see everyone back after 10 years. There's nothing groundbreaking about this film, unlike the first one, but if you enjoyed Zombieland 1 then there is no reason the sequel would upset you. It's a fun ride that you probably won't remember soon after it ends.

• 2d ago

Zombieland Double Tap has been one of the most highly movies of the this year since the first one it was very funny had some scary moments which i loved and new Zombies been wanting a Zombieland 2 since the first one

• 2d ago

It wasn't quite as good as the first one but i still enjoyed it very much! And again, I loved the Bill Murray cameo.

• Michael M Super Reviewer
    3d ago

Did you like Zombieland? You'll like Zombieland: Double Tap. It's pretty much that simple. It doesn't break the mold, doesn't try to reinvent itself with new takes on the zombie mythos, it's just more Zombieland. Honestly, that's kinda' refreshing. It strangely doesn't feel regressive and outdated, it feels charmingly retro, like we're revisiting these characters we loved and just seeing what they're up to 10 years later, and this feels like the natural progression of their story. Sure, I want movies that take bold risks in new directions, but other times I just want to see a bunch of likable characters kill zombies in slow motion and that's what we get here. We see new types of zombies which is pretty cool, we see some new locations, but at the end of the day it's just a fun movie. It doesn't try to be anything more than what it is, it's just fun! I had fun watching it! I like these characters, I like this world, I like the kinetic energy of this direction. 10 years from now, I'll take another.

• Colleen
    4d ago

it was funny and had a good bit of action however it was not to the extent of the first movie

• 5d ago

We finally get our long awaited return to Zomebieland, which carries on where we left off. Sharp humour and laughs, with a simple plot. Don't be surprised to see a Triple tap added down the line.

• 5d ago

Great Woody Harelson movie great zombie kills great comedy great scenes you gotta watch it 👍👍👍