13 Reasons Why: Season 2 Reviews

• Sep 19, 2019

Season 2 is so dreary that I actually didn't care about Hannah anymore. Instead of being empathetic you just wanted everyone to stop whining. Which I admit is a massive shame considering the importance of the subject matter. It just didn't work in this case.

• Sep 16, 2019

I believe this show addressed strong topics of peoples life experiences that are very prevalent now in such a corrupted society. I love how they address mental illness' and always promote supporting those who are suffering that show signs and those who do not. An amazing series, both seasons that had me in tears happily and tragically

• Sep 16, 2019

rarely, while seeing a tv series, I have the recurring thought to end it promptly as is happened with this. they've chosen a delicate but interesting topic and then, due to their huge emptiness of ideas, stretched to the death. even from the very first season is horrendously boring and the absolute total lack of material and ideas from the ‘writers', to me, is actually horrifically unbelievable. how the network had paid for a second and a third and now a fourth season, is beyond any human comprehension. the series goes almost slower than the forehead wound remained an interminable scar in the poor guy head. then there's the casting. so unprofessional that I suggest to a mandatory sterilisation of the entire bunch of executives that broad us characters as toni, marcus, justin and so on. even the main characters aren't so good. very, very below the average. and finally, there's the netflix alert for sex scene, drugs, violence. where the fork they've seen those kinda of scenes? meibe in the same sick minds that doesn't have aborted this waist of time, money and space in the first place.

• Sep 15, 2019

I didn't think this crap could fall even lower.

I didn't think this crap could fall even lower.

• Sep 08, 2019

couldn't find 1 reason for the 2nd season of 13 reasons way... why? why?

couldn't find 1 reason for the 2nd season of 13 reasons way... why? why?

• Sep 03, 2019

Just repeating a story they told!!!! already and continuing the story of Hannah baker, and how her parents had to deal with the law sue and all the teens involved in her suicide.

• Aug 31, 2019

i did not enjoy this season i felt for me that this was just not real emotion just a candy cut out of another high school drama

• Aug 30, 2019

It's all over the place, no narrative thread. The actors are bored with it as well.

• Aug 28, 2019

painfully slow, rough acting. This should have been one episode, not a whole season. UGH, The bad guy is so obvious. They talk about a secret "clubhouse" but yet most kids have visited this mystical place. Lots of close ups of Kate Walsh in the most bizarre wig. The acting ... some of the actors have constant wide eyed looks of shock every scene, every episode. I regret wasting time watching this geez.

• Aug 27, 2019

Season 2 was filled with negativity and sadness without a single glimpse of hope to found.