A Little Late With Lilly Singh: Season 1 Reviews

• 7h ago

Unbelievably hard to watch.

Unbelievably hard to watch.

• 1d ago

The only comedic value in this show is that the cast seems to truly believe that they are telling jokes.

• 2d ago

Terrible jokes, terrible interviews, please stick to YouTube.

Terrible jokes, terrible interviews, please stick to YouTube.

• 2d ago

It's just not funny. There's nothing here that hasn't been done over and over again.

• 2d ago

She's not funny at all. Childish humor.

She's not funny at all. Childish humor.

TERRIBLE! So cringy and unwatchable

TERRIBLE! So cringy and unwatchable

• 2d ago

Painful to watch and worst of all, not funny.

Painful to watch and worst of all, not funny.

• 3d ago

It's soo bad, between the stolen jokes and weird facial expressions, I am not sure what they are even trying to do. Also not sure why there is a long monologue in each episode since Lily has never done standup, her delivery is as flat as that of a middle manager at a bank.

• 3d ago

Possibly the worst late night show I have ever seen. The guests are the best part of the show but Lilly doesn't make it easy for them.

• 3d ago

I'd rather watch paint dry. The jokes are that unfunny.

I'd rather watch paint dry. The jokes are that unfunny.