Almost Family: Season 1 Reviews

• 23h ago

It seems that I'm with the majority of audience members and against the majority of critics in finding this show quite enjoyable.

• 3d ago

Charming characters! I giggled and teared up in 2nd episode. I am sure there are a lot of twists to come.

• 6d ago

Love the main story line and all three main actors are great. But do wish they would have not made Megalyn's character a lesbian.

• Oct 08, 2019

So far it seems like the acting and chachters will be quality, wont know if it will be This Is Us quality until theres more episodes but I dont understand the low score honestly.

• Oct 08, 2019

Great show, I'm already hooked can't wait to see the next episode.

Great show, I'm already hooked can't wait to see the next episode.

• Oct 07, 2019

It was okay, kind of boring at parts.

It was okay, kind of boring at parts.

• Oct 05, 2019

I thought it had potential, so will give it a chance.

I thought it had potential, so will give it a chance.

• Oct 03, 2019

It's cute, different

It's cute, different

• Oct 03, 2019

I was a big fan of the original show "Sisters" but so far I like this remake even better. It's not timid about making light of something awful, which in this day and age is super refreshing. We used to be able to laugh at things without fear of being 'bad people' and that made getting through the awful parts of life a lot easier. This show starts with a terrible twist that ends up making the most unlikely people a family. It doesn't take itself too seriously and it can be touching and heartwarming in one breath and make you laugh out loud in the next.