American Horror Story: Murder House Reviews

• Nov 06, 2019

This show was brilliant. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time, literally. People have been telling me for years to watch this series and I never had. Although I'm #latedotcom, this show was original, creative, scary, creepy, interesting, suspenseful, and binge-worthy.

• Oct 26, 2019

Amazing twists with an outstanding cast

Amazing twists with an outstanding cast

• Oct 16, 2019

Very good. Relied on some corny tropes. And god, is Kate Mara the worst actress maybe ever? But it's worth the watch if you're a fan of horror.

• Oct 07, 2019

AHS distinguishes itself as one of the best shows on TV in its first season, and it's also quite amazing the extreme lengths its able to go to and still captivate your attention.

• Oct 06, 2019

Unbelievable and this show is creepy on its own way. SPOILER WARNING: Violet finding out that she's dead is the greatest part of AHS. Also, Tate is my favorite Evan Peters character while Lana is my favorite Sarah Paulson character.

• Sep 30, 2019

Very intriguing and thrilling the whole way through, well done. One of the best seasons in the show.

• Sep 18, 2019

Wow, this season is spectacular

Wow, this season is spectacular

• Sep 07, 2019

What a sh!t show barely into first episode of first season and some dumb dumb is jerking off in front of his window at least show the wife's knockers if you want me to keep watching this crap

• Sep 01, 2019

Es una muy buena serie. Para comenzar a ver terror. Muestra suspenso, drama y aveces humor. Lo que mas me gusto es que aqui nadie es villano. Y cada personaje aporta algo grotesco a la serie.

• Aug 10, 2019

This season set the tone. I've been putting off watching this show for so long because i dont typically like horror but I'm hooked.