American Horror Story: Asylum Reviews

• Nov 06, 2019

Although slow during the first two episodes, I thought this season was absolutely brilliant once it got going, and was a true mind-bender. One of the series' absolute best!

• Oct 25, 2019

Unfortunately, I got too bored to watch until the end.

Unfortunately, I got too bored to watch until the end.

• Oct 24, 2019

I didn't expect this season to be what it was. Dark, twisted, but also touching. Amazing!

• Oct 13, 2019

9.3/10 Featuring a powerhouse cast (especially Zachary Quinto), compelling storylines, and a secure sense of style, Asylum is easily the best AHS season.

• Oct 11, 2019

Although it isn't anywhere near as good as its predecessor season, Asylum is a still a pretty solid horror story with a laughably terrible ending.

• Oct 06, 2019

Disturbing. That's how I describe this in one word. This season by far, was the best. It has the Iconic scenes that makes AHS remarkable and make the viewers fell out to their chairs. Lastly, the acting is spectacular! From Lily Rabes's Sister Mary Eunice to Sarah Paulson's Lana Winters.

• Oct 05, 2019

Out of all AHS seasons this one's probably got the best plot with lots of unexpected turns. And Jessica Lange was just terrific!

• Sep 29, 2019

Asylum early on showed itself to be a great season for AHS. To this day it is still one of the best seasons.

• Sep 28, 2019

American Horror Story: Asylum is one of the best pieces of television to hit the airwaves this millennia. Magnificent.

• Sep 23, 2019

The BEST season. Hands down.

The BEST season. Hands down.