American Horror Story: Roanoke Reviews

• 3d ago

It's the best season since Asylum. It's pure horror and I love the documentary format. It was pure gold.

• 5d ago

after chapter 6 it became somewhat boring

after chapter 6 it became somewhat boring

• Nov 02, 2019

"Roanoke" scares, despairs, marvels and renews "American Horror Story" with a new format and a cast that we all want.

• Nov 01, 2019

Uma das melhores temporadas, pois fugiu totalmente do óbvio. Destaque para a atuação de Sarah Paulson e Kathy Bates.

• Oct 23, 2019

A "spoof" on Travel Channel's My Haunted House, complete with based on, etc. and re-enactments with actors replacing real people. Throw in hemp figures from Blair Witch Project and you have a spoof. Only the former show ran an hour. You still have a bargain-rate big house, isolated in the country, and strange goings on. The man, usually, thinks his spouse is imagining things.

• Oct 06, 2019

The creepiest but I just don't like this and also most of the fandom. BUT every AHS is golden and shouldn't be missed out.

• Sep 28, 2019

In a unique twist that delves farther out of American Horror Story's comfort zone, the Roanoke saga favors documentary film style rather than the usual camera angles, opening the series up to a more closed in viewpoint from audiences. It works, but often times loses itself in its own garish horror.

• Aug 13, 2019

The AHS format is a shadow of its former glory, with this season focusing on the tired found footage format. Not only has it been done to death, its been done way better. Plot twists that lead to nowhere, Sarah Paulson screaming aimlessly, everything about this season was a miss. The found footage twist was garbage too. So much talent squandered with a pointless season. 1/5

• Aug 11, 2019

UnderAtted season everyone hates it but it's definitely in top 5

UnderAtted season everyone hates it but it's definitely in top 5

• Aug 10, 2019

I actually liked this season. You have to have an open mind to the not typical acting because they play several roles throughout the season. I really like they go behind the scenes of 'reality' shows. well done.