American Horror Story: Cult Reviews

• 3d ago

Originally aired when politics in America got overheated and violent. No laughing matter.As a long time horror fan I got pulled into AHS through hotel , and fell in love with series. Cult was currently running so I decided to click on thinking it would be about a cult. Saw the first 5 minutes and turned it off, Y'all didn't vote in the preliminaries,and the media had a meltdown. And I was sick and tired of hearing about it, I didn't care who won nobody I voted for was in the running, I just I wanted come home from stressful day at dead end job and forget my existence. I Avoided the entire series( having only seen hotel) for years after that.When voting day finally came around most of us were back in a corner between 2 unfavorable underqualified candidates for one the most important jobs.Just like Ally was. Then Kai keept reaping the chaos from political heat.Politics can be used for good motive in horror. But here the public opinion wasn't displayed accurately nor was it used for plot.The Media thinks were prejudices, racist.That everyone has either label a or b. And all their opinions must follow that code.We think for ourselves that why everyone hates politics but critics loved it because they believe in the sterotypes.Pushing that aside.The characters, motives and roles don't make sense.They lack depth, and backstories. The plot doesnt know what it wants to be, a cult, a clown horror a political bash.They use a real setting time period and event but not single moment in the show is realtible or draws empathy.Every characters descions are unrealistic.Ill spare you the trouble this season is unrealted to main storyboard within season you can skip this flaming shit show.

• 3d ago

I'm not too sure why people don't like this season. Evan Peters performed BEAUTIFULLY in it, making it my favorite of all time, right alongside asylum. This season portrayed a battle of the sexes and I think Ryan Murphy did an incredible job at getting the point across.

• 5d ago

It's really heartbreaking to see one of my favourite TV shows taking this route to attract a section of people....it's one thing to hate a political figure but it's completely unacceptable that the main priority is spreading your hatred towards that person and not storytelling...the love and faith I had for this show helped me bear first six episodes..but the seventh one was the worst thing I have ever seen on TV..a perfect example to spread man hate

• 6d ago

I love the way that the show manage the psychological terror but it was one of the weakest seasons ever

• Nov 15, 2019

mysterious and lovely to love the season

mysterious and lovely to love the season

• Nov 02, 2019

"Cult" renews "American Horror Story" leaving aside the massive and constant paranormal aspect of previous seasons, proving that monsters are humans and that inevitable fears can destroy but at the same time strengthen a person.

• Oct 31, 2019

Too political and feminist.

Too political and feminist.

• Oct 28, 2019

American Horror Story: Cult returns to the greatness of the first seasons. With a compelling storyline, albeit realistic only thanks to the fact that every character is mentally fragile and unstable, Cult shows the power that the extraordinary performances of this rich and talented cast have; Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Adina Porter are close to perfection in their roles, with exquisite support performances by Alison Pill and Billie Lourd. Full of suspense, jump scares and twists, the seventh season of AHS will amply satisfy both new spectators and die-hard fans of the antology series.

• Oct 28, 2019

Absolute trash. Im not offended by the shows attempt to satirize American politics. Im offended by the terrible story and even worse characters. Come on guys...

• Oct 18, 2019

Now that we have had 3 years of Trump, this episode rings true.

Now that we have had 3 years of Trump, this episode rings true.