American Horror Story: Apocalypse Reviews

• 4d ago

I liked it but in the end I lack a little more

I liked it but in the end I lack a little more

• 6d ago

If you are expecting this to be a very serious horror series with dark themes and slowly-built tension, this is not for you. However, I came into it with few expectations and thoroughly enjoyed myself. While it really didn't scare me (though it gave my very innocent, Christian friend nightmares), I was hooked into it. This is one of my favorite seasons of any show out there because, while it may have lacked in certain areas typically strong in AHS, I was very thoroughly entertained. I continuously re-watch it and force my friends to (only after I clear up not to expect it to be similar to the Shining).

• Nov 01, 2019

The lasts episodes iT's so shet

The lasts episodes iT's so shet

• Oct 31, 2019

Ambitious, well-crafted, finely acted and entertaining, this season relies a little too much on flashbacks and plot twists (and some excessive developments of characters are bearable only to superb performances) but it's a coherent crossover that makes for 10 amusing episodes.

• Oct 28, 2019

Really enjoyed this season.

Really enjoyed this season.

• Oct 25, 2019

i love fan service so i'm not able to honestly opine.

i love fan service so i'm not able to honestly opine.

• Oct 21, 2019

American Horror Story - Apocalypse starts off as something and ends as something totally different. I recommend this emotional rollercoaster to any horror-goer out there.

• Oct 13, 2019

8/10 A highly entertaining crossover between seasons 1, 3, and 5, Apocalypse delivers on spellbinding thrills, ghostly callbacks, excellent performances (particularly Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters (in 4 different roles), and newcomer Cody Fern), and a dash of Jessica Lange, making it a fun, if a bit rushed, eighth season.

• Oct 12, 2019

I watched the first 3 episodes and wondered "why the hell did all these actors agree to be a part of this?!!! Kathy Bates, are you kidding me?" Seriously, this is just like daytime soap operas. Over the top acting, the writing is amateur, totally disconnected to reality... "this contains all the vitamins your body needs" - how about all the CALORIES AND MACRONUTRIENTS that wouldn't fit in that volume? The whole premise is flawed.