Barry: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 15, 2019

Such a great vehicle for Bill Hader! Hilarious dramedy and excellent addition to the tv landscape.

• Nov 11, 2019

Absolute perfection. Bill Hader is a genius.

Absolute perfection. Bill Hader is a genius.

• Oct 31, 2019

BARRY Written, Directed, & Starred by Bill Hader. First off, Bill hader WOW ! is absolutely amazing I see why he won a Emmy he absolutely transformed for this to giving the performance of his career he's phenomenal !! It's perfect comedy mixed with real extreme violence and tragedy that absolutely drive this show, it's perfectly balanced and Strikes home when it counts. The supporting cast is incredible and I can't think of one thing I disliked about this show, fresh and original it's just Dam good from Pilot Episode to a great Finale ! Seriously what a great show !!!

• Oct 28, 2019

This is your next favorite show.

This is your next favorite show.

• Oct 24, 2019

Good stuff, entertaining with some unexpected plot twists. Also pretty funny in a dark way.

• Oct 22, 2019

the character development! the plotlines! the cinematography! this show is absolutely perfect in every aspect that i can think of.

• Oct 19, 2019

Great story, Barry is a really interesting character, and the bad guys of the show are super funny, I recommend if you want something new and original.

• Oct 15, 2019

you need to watch this.

you need to watch this.

• Oct 14, 2019

I stumbled upon this show without really hearing much about it beforehand, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it combined humor with violence. The show has an amazing cast of quirky characters, with Bill Hader giving an unexpectedly layered performance of a Dexter-esque assassin turned actor. I'm so glad this show exists.

• Oct 12, 2019

Amazing. Way more than I expected, even given the buzz. A Top 10 show in 2018 for most major reviewers and I can see why