Barry: Season 2 Reviews

• 2d ago

Spectacularly good but slightly less great TV than the heights achieved in S1

Spectacularly good but slightly less great TV than the heights achieved in S1

• 3d ago

Good show. Funny at times. I got over the main lead not being "Dwight". I cannot say it's particularly original or hilarious, though.

• 6d ago

That fifth episode...... Pure comedy gold

That fifth episode...... Pure comedy gold

• Oct 06, 2019

I loved it!! Episode five was beautiful. I almost died laughing.

I loved it!! Episode five was beautiful. I almost died laughing.

• Oct 05, 2019

Barry B Benson????? IS THAT UUU

Barry B Benson????? IS THAT UUU

• Oct 02, 2019

Bill Hader continues to impress. Good series.

Bill Hader continues to impress. Good series.

• Oct 01, 2019

This show is perfect. Bill Hader is a genius and I am so happy to finally see him getting the attention he deserves. Every single person is perfectly cast and does an exceptional job. This show is so funny, but also so dark and depressing, just how I like my shows. Part of me is knows Barry is irredeemable as a character but it's also impossible not to love him. Season 2 gave us so much incredible character development and I cannot wait to see what happens next.

• Oct 01, 2019

I have never seen anything like this. This is TV at it's best.

I have never seen anything like this. This is TV at it's best.

• Sep 30, 2019

While it has less even pacing that season 1, it has lots more to offer with regards to storytelling and narrative concepts.

• Sep 29, 2019

This show is astounding. I never considered myself a 'T.V. show person' as I usually get bored of shows very quickly and don't finish it, but this show kept me hooked through both seasons. Can't wait to see what the 3rd season has in store!