Barry: Season 2 Reviews

• 18h ago

The most amazing story about some of the deepest morals and meanings. A must see!

• 4d ago

sorry, but a 5*?? absolutely NOT. it's ok, but far from great. the flow and pacing is all over the place. going from being too serious and then to comedy that is too stupid. pretty much the same as season1.

• Dec 01, 2019

Bill Hadar rules!!!!

Bill Hadar rules!!!!

• Nov 25, 2019

Great show. Bill Hader does a great job

Great show. Bill Hader does a great job

• Nov 11, 2019

I didn't think it was possible, but I loved this season even more than the first. How is Bill Hader so talented?

• Oct 31, 2019

Barry Season 2 is Incredible watch it with your eyeballs ENOUGH SAID !!!!! 😂🤟

Barry Season 2 is Incredible watch it with your eyeballs ENOUGH SAID !!!!! 😂🤟

• Oct 28, 2019

Another season of dry dark humor mixed with some fantastic writing. The show still turns unexpected corners which is difficult in this "seen that show in another skin" environment.

• Oct 25, 2019

I'm not sure that we have a better show on TV right now. Hader embodies his character seemingly without flaw (which, is slightly scary in reality) and makes you really connect and care about what is a horrible, horrible person. The writing leaves you pining for more and gives you enormous amounts of depth but will keep you on the surface when appropriate to keep the story moving along and compelling. Truly an amazing feat of television.

• Oct 25, 2019

Bill Hader and Henry Winkler are mesmerizing.

Bill Hader and Henry Winkler are mesmerizing.

• Oct 24, 2019

Fresh and original with an interesting plot, perfect pacing, and the comedic timing is brilliant with chemistry between characters being very natural.