Batwoman: Season 1 Reviews

• 17h ago

This show is surprisingly good after watching the first two episodes. Is it the best? No, but it has a lot of potential and I really like the actress playing Alice. She's definitely the MVP of this show. I'm actually looking forward to the next episodes hopefully it can improve as time goes on.

• 17h ago

This show is actually better than I thought it would be. I went into the show expecting to hate it and be done with it, but after seeing the first 2 episodes, I'm actually really liking it. I'm interested to see where it goes. I think it definitely has potential to get so much better. And I hope it does get better.

• 17h ago

Fun setup so far, and Ruby Rose is a compelling presence!

Fun setup so far, and Ruby Rose is a compelling presence!

• 18h ago

Unfortunately, I can't find any redeeming qualities in this one. Bad acting, plot and dialog, tacky music, stereotypical characters with zero depth, and a protagonist that comes across very arrogant and unlikeable (and no, NOT for being a lesbian or whatever).

• 18h ago

I think that Rose and other actors did a fantastic job with this first episode, I like the story so far, and look forward to more episodes. I also believe that I noticed a bit of homage to Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman, and loved that.

• 18h ago

Acting was awful, the story was not interesting.

Acting was awful, the story was not interesting.

Borderline painful to watch

Borderline painful to watch

• 19h ago

This series is an utter insult to Batman fans. Not because it has a lesbian lead but because it deliberately rips on Batman and changes the story of Katherine Kane Katherine Kane DIDN'T lose her family in a car accident, they were killed after being taken hostage by terrorists. This series is literally nothing more than an attack on the Batman fandom.

• 19h ago

I like DC's ArrowVerse shows, But Batwoman is one of the least ArrowVerse of all time, Arrow is so much better then Batwoman.

• 19h ago

Terrible acting from Ruby and shoddy film editing effects. I doubt even the unimaginative batman knockoff from the comics would think to stoop this low in poor plot design.