BH90210: Season 1 Reviews

• 4h ago

A lot better than I expected! I hope to see more.

A lot better than I expected! I hope to see more.

• 2d ago

I LOVE this reboot!! So kitchy!! The cast is perfect together.

I LOVE this reboot!! So kitchy!! The cast is perfect together.

• 3d ago

I think it is better and funnier than the original.

I think it is better and funnier than the original.

• 5d ago

So much better than I could have imagined. I love the way they approached this!! It's so clever, especially when they are clearly having fun with it and not taking it too seriously.

• 6d ago

Good nostalgia for everyone who grew up in the '90s. The cast is still loveable and it has the old Beverly Hills vibes. I love it.

• Sep 07, 2019

Bumpy ride needs a little TLC

Bumpy ride needs a little TLC

• Sep 05, 2019

Super fun to see the original cast together again. And such a weird interesting and original twist!

• Sep 04, 2019

This show is more frightening than "Stephen King's IT". What could have been a nostalgic throwback for the fans is a hot mess. I have watched all episodes to date and it gets worse by the day. So disappointing.

• Aug 29, 2019

I don't care for the "faux reality series" storyline they're going with. Also, the acting is very cringe worthy - to the point I can't even watch it anymore.

• Aug 29, 2019