Black Lightning: Season 3 Reviews

• 3d ago

This is a truly amazing show. There are certain aspects that are not for everyone as it is politically influenced and certain villains specifically from season 1 can make viewers of a certain political party feel uncomfortable but the villains specifically Tobias Whale, Lala, and Agent Odell are incredible and the actors all give amazing performances. The show builds drama very effectively and although there are some duller moments the show always packs a punch in is penultimate and finale episodes that culminate everything great in the season.

• 3d ago

The first 2 seasons were great. Season 3 is terrible. They must have changed the writers or the producers or something. In the first 2 seasons the characters reactions to situations seemed reasonable...just about every reaction in season 3 is unreasonable. Season 3 feels a lot more cartoonish than the first 2 seasons. Someone has screwed up a show that had great potential.

• 4d ago

It's good for passing the time. It's pretty obvious that it has a specific target audience so I can see why many people will dislike this show. But I put it in the same boat as the other DC shows.

• Nov 26, 2019

good episode....it just get better and better than last season

good episode....it just get better and better than last season

• Nov 26, 2019

A vast improvement from season two.

A vast improvement from season two.

• Nov 25, 2019

As much as I wanted to like this the acting and plot just fall short of expectations.

• Nov 25, 2019

I liked it initially, but as the show progressed it got really boring and goofy

I liked it initially, but as the show progressed it got really boring and goofy

• Nov 20, 2019

Good first 2 episodes then becomes super cheesy and predictable. Everything stupid action you expect each character to do they do. I forced myself to finish the season, taking 3-4 times before finishing each episode, hoping that it will get better. But started the second season which was worse than the first. I'm a black person but I'm done.

• Nov 19, 2019

I just cant get over how bad the acting and writing is in this. Its beyond cheesy, in a bad way.

• Nov 18, 2019

This show just keeps getting worse.

This show just keeps getting worse.