Black Mirror: Season 5 Reviews

• Sep 12, 2019

Nothing strongly against any of the episodes. Fun to watch. Entertaining. The technologies used in these episodes are familiar but deployed in many creative ways.

• Sep 10, 2019

I can't express how shit this season is the episodes messages are horrendous and one of the episodes is a Disney movie and having sex in video games is fine if your drunk and one had so much potential and could have been great but it was just a don't text and drive message so clevr

• Sep 08, 2019

Disappointing to see a great show destroyed. Clearly they sold-out and tried appealing to the lowest common denominator. On top of that they took a progressive approach and spoiled it with g@y identity politics. Sad.

• Sep 02, 2019

I signed up for RT just to give season 3 a bad rating. All three episodes feels like they they took something they did before, rewrote it so it would be less exciting and less mind blowing (far from min blowing). The third episode was by far the worst. It was cringy and felt like some 6-70 year old white mans thought of how something «rad and cool» would look to teens.

• Aug 30, 2019

They lost sight of what made them good. It went to their heads and now they are putting out garbage.

• Aug 29, 2019

I want that part of my life back that I spent watching that last episode of season 5

• Aug 24, 2019

Comprised of one extremely boring episode to start as well as one that is absolutely terrible to end, season 5 of Black Mirror is simply saved by its brilliant middle episode full of great writing and Andrew Scott's spectacular performance.

• Aug 21, 2019

Seems like the black mirror traded its axe for a needle at best, Booker is better than that

• Aug 19, 2019

Worst disapointment iva had in my life, i really rather watch game of throne's last season instead or this shit, fuck you for fucking this up

• Aug 15, 2019

Season 5 was much lighter and less satirical, intense, thought provoking as my favorite Black Mirror episodes. But I still found it entertaining.