Blue Bloods: Season 5 Reviews

• Jul 16, 2016

A show that's completely enthralling, thoroughly entertaining and season 5 put all characters in key roles with intensity! All actors are fantastic and their being family (related) is convincing! Even saw Erin and Danny make identical facial gestures, just like "real siblings!" Linda getting shot brought us to our knees.

• Dec 18, 2015

Our favorite series on Netflix. May it be continued forever!

Our favorite series on Netflix. May it be continued forever!

• Aug 23, 2015

Still faithfully following Blue Bloods through all of its seasons. It keeps getting better and better. CBS is doing a great job in providing and renewing the largest number of awesome shows to keep us entertained. CBS, please continue to do so. So many of the other networks are letting us down by pushing their 'reality' shows on us and cancelling or failing to renew the few good ones that they have. It's easy to see why CBS is #1 in the networks' race.

• Feb 13, 2015

continues to be well-crafted drama, some shows thinner than most.

continues to be well-crafted drama, some shows thinner than most.

• Dec 25, 2014

I am about 12 episodes into the first season, watching on Netflix. I really like this series.

• Oct 07, 2014

not bad at all, lot of my faves on this show

not bad at all, lot of my faves on this show

• Oct 06, 2014

horrible police show just like all the others

horrible police show just like all the others

• Sep 26, 2014

Brilliant cast. Brilliant writing. Great stories. Just want you want in a drama. Keep it up.