Blue Bloods: Season 9 Reviews

• Aug 17, 2019

Love this series, brilliant acting and characters you fall in love with from the start

• Jan 04, 2019

Most cop shows fall suspect to the Die Hard Effect...where it starts off with an average guy or gal you root for that are put in some extraordinary positions which keeps you on the edge of your seat but not beyond belief. Then as seasons continue it then becomes a supercop fighting on a fighter jet while the nation is being robbed and THIS beat cop is the only one to save the day. However, Blue Bloods brilliantly avoids that by focussing on character development and family and realism. It is also always great watching Tom Selleck as the wizened patriarch who quotes the likes of Teddy Roosevelt. Lastly, they almost always return to the family table which not only reminds us what is important but teaches the viewer about something we should all return to.