Bluff City Law: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

Really enjoy the series. The social issues the firm takes on plague our country today. Hope there will be a second season.

• 4d ago

Entertaining with some interesting character dynamics. Love to see this get into it's groove with Season 2.

• Nov 27, 2019

Love the show, love the interaction between the characters, they seem to have a good chemistry. Plots are ok and the acting is very good.

• Nov 27, 2019

Great Show. Im hoping it gets picked up for another season.

Great Show. Im hoping it gets picked up for another season.

• Nov 26, 2019

Loved it. Gutted it has been canned. I didn't start watching until episode 5 - life was busy and I was still working my way through new shows but this and Prodigal Son have been the best.

• Nov 26, 2019

I enjoyed this show. It dealt with some very serious modern issues without overplaying them. And while procedural, the story of one client arcs throughout the story, a testament to the reality that not all cases are over once the court has ruled. A comfortable watch with lovable, imperfect characters, that inspire us to be better in realistic, achievable ways.

• Nov 26, 2019

Awesome and is about current stories and is a unbiased series unlike most shows on network television.

• Nov 14, 2019

Some of the story lines are a bit contrived, but in this day and age of SJW propaganda it's really pretty good.

• Nov 11, 2019

Very well done! Fresh take on law dramas.

Very well done! Fresh take on law dramas.

• Nov 05, 2019

The show is great. It needs a little time to develop the characters. Each week brings a little more info that keeps me interested. Don't cancel it. Give it a second try.