Camping: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 23, 2019

Show is brilliant. Only a low rating because people, yet again, fail to understand Lena's choosing of annoying personalities to cater to the hilarity. I guess you've gotta be a misanthrope to love Lena's character work, which is fine because I am.

• Jan 07, 2019

If not for Game of Thrones coming back for its final season, this would have been enough for me to drop HBO, entirely.

• Jan 07, 2019

What a terrible, terrible show. I don't know who approved this, but HBO should conduct a full and thorough investigation and get to the bottom of this. First things first, this should have been a 68 minute direct to dvd movie. This was a complete and utter rip off of so many other movies, it's not even funny. I desperately wanted this to be funny, and after watching the entire series I felt so violated and like I had just been robbed of my time, bandwidth and mental sanity.

• Jan 04, 2019

I watched to the end hoping for some punch line, but it never happened. Unless the audience was being punked by the whole thing. Poor David Tennant was probably looking for his Tardis to get out of this mess. In the end, there was no one to care about, and no reason for it.

• Dec 17, 2018

I watched this because of David Tennant. I wish that I hadn’t. Mindless story. unlikeable characters, dull and silly dialogue. David was the least dislikeable character but even he could not save this mess. I will wait to watch him in Good Omens, instead.

• Dec 12, 2018

Funny and well shot. Jennifer Garner is INCREDIBLE

Funny and well shot. Jennifer Garner is INCREDIBLE

• Dec 02, 2018

Awful, just awful. Having to watch it again would be cruel and unusual punishment. How does HBO justify putting this on the air?

• Nov 26, 2018

Absolutely Brilliant!!! Great acting, truly funny script. Loved it!

Absolutely Brilliant!!! Great acting, truly funny script. Loved it!

• Nov 26, 2018

What is there to like?

What is there to like?

• Nov 25, 2018

At first, i hated this show, but after 2 episodes I saw that it is one of the best-written shows and very fresh in its approach. I think people are put off by the fact that it is billed as a comedy. It's not "funny, ha-ha". It's funny as in OMG, she DIDN"T".