Carnival Row: Season 1 Reviews

• 3h ago

Very entertaining show. Easy to binge! The acting is solid all around. The story is pretty good, but has some plot holes and leaves you wanting. It could do without the not so subtle political agenda thrown in your face every few scenes. Worth the watch! I'm looking forward to season 2.

• 2d ago

starts slow but worth the wait....very well set up for the next season

starts slow but worth the wait....very well set up for the next season

• 4d ago

I found this show very enjoyable to watch. The scenery is mysterious and alluring and the acting is wonderful! Sometimes I found it hard to keep up with all the characters and moving parts, but if you pay close attention you can see all the detailed nuances which I personally love.

• 5d ago

The best show of the season, hands down.

The best show of the season, hands down.

• Nov 16, 2019

Amazing. You have to be a Guillermo del Toro fan to really understand his art. Like ALL of his movies this series is Awesome. I went on a all night binge watching it. I have always been a fan of Orlando Bloom. Am a big fan of Cara Delevingne, Tamzin Merchant and Karla Crome. Love the newcomers to. Can't wait for season 2, 3,4 and more.

• Nov 14, 2019

Moving, Beautiful, amazing. Touching on so many important issues while also being fantastical.

• Nov 11, 2019

Well thought out and will keep you thinking the whole time. Excellent acting by Orlando bloom and all of the actors. Outstanding scenery and settings, seems that no expense was spared in creating the feel of that fantasy world.

• Nov 09, 2019

Comparatively speaking, that is. I'm giving them props for the amazing production. I could watch it with the sound off, but I'm taking away points for the skilled & gratuitous displays of gore. The story no doubt comes from minds stained, poisoned & deeply wounded by trauma, addiction, sexism, racism, classism (all the isms) & more......sorta like humanity. Totally worth a watch & a ponder.

• Nov 09, 2019

Really loved this show. An interesting setting with lots of great characters, excellent chemistry between the two leads. Would recommend to anyone.

• Nov 07, 2019

Very strange stuff .... odd enough that I kept watching to see what would happen. Watched entire season one despite Orlando Bloom's acting. ( I should qualify that I had no power for 3 days and it was the only show on my tablet).