Charmed: Season 2 Reviews

• Oct 25, 2019

So far, I love season 2. I think they started this off in an amazing way that really gets you in tune with the characters that were set up from season 1. Some of the characters that I could not relate to, I've completely fallen for now. In fact, I love and am interested in the storylines of all four lead characters. Season 2 seems to be focusing on building the scale and scope of the supernatural world around them. This Charmed has a different taste and take than it's predecessor, and that is a good thing. The first Charmed focused a lot on romance. And although, I liked it, there is more to life and people than Romance. I feel a lot of potential to this series and hope they do expand the layers and intricacies. There is so much they can do with it. The thing about many CW shows is often the first episode or trailer of a series ends up ruining the taste for the show from the start for a lot of people. Often it's because the writing of the first two or so episodes feel as if there is an agenda or statement being thumbed in our noses whilst most just want to watch a nice show with characters that they can relate to or admire. I think this type of writing brings these shows a negative outlook. But what I've noticed is the writing does improve remarkably and very quickly.

• Jan 24, 2019

I loved watching this show growing up

I loved watching this show growing up

• Nov 20, 2018

Favorite show of all time! Love it. Wish they would do a reboot with the original cast and not the garbage that they just released.