Chernobyl: Miniseries Reviews

• 3h ago

I don't think there's any film, TV series or anything else that really devastated me and shattered my heart and soul more than this. I'm all choked up. I literally have no words to say or write more than that now I value human lives and every moment in my life more than I've ever did before. (9/10)

• 6h ago

The greatest thing on TV I've ever seen!

The greatest thing on TV I've ever seen!

• 11h ago

Breath-taking, incredibly shot and well-written, Chernobyl is the best thing to come out of HBO since The Night Of .

• 2d ago

Socialism's finest hour. Put this on repeat. So we don't forget that socialism is the gateway to communism. Outstanding acting. The many liberties taken do NOT overshadow the overarching theme that powerful governments care nothing for the people and seek to only protect their own interests. Nothing has changed, as this happened again in 2019, but this time our own media failed to give it adequate air time. Scary.

• 3d ago

Breath-taking, incredibly shot and well-written, Chernobyl is the best thing to come out of HBO since Game of Thrones´ season 4.

• 5d ago

An important show that everyone should see!

An important show that everyone should see!

• Sep 10, 2019

Incredible storytelling and cinematography. Summed up in the final line of the show, "That I once would fear the cost of truth, now I only ask, what is the cost of lies?"

• Sep 08, 2019

awesome casting, great story

awesome casting, great story

• Sep 08, 2019

a grim dread that's coming yet the plot is so gripping, you want to see how it happened out of morbid curiosity

• Sep 07, 2019

Through a concise narrative and expert performances, the miniseries envelops the audience in the dread and mystery the real-life counterparts of the characters likely experienced while providing a surprisingly honest study of Soviet-era political maneuvering and hubris against a disaster that catalyzed the empire's downfall.