Couples Therapy: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 05, 2019

I've never seen anything quite like it! I feel like I learned how to communicate within my own relationships better. Can't wait for season 2!

• Oct 25, 2019

My husband and I watched this and I felt like we resolved so many of our issues off the bat. What a unique show and has great practical implications.

• Oct 19, 2019

Well written and well acted. I was blown away when one character asked another to name her favorite band's worst album. Pause. I thought of my favorite act, Bonnie Raitt's last Warner Brother's LP, "Nine Lives'", which really sucked in about 1980. Then on the show, came the answer: Bonnie Raitt's most recent album, 2017's "dig in deep", which I have to admit is not one of my favorites, still, I don't think whoever selected this has ever listened to "Nine lives". It was strange that they nailed the artist, though. Kudos . I enjoy the show.

• Oct 18, 2019

Imagine making a documentary with a SJW written script.

Imagine making a documentary with a SJW written script.

• Oct 05, 2019

Just like when I watch HGTV I become convinced I can remodel my entire house, I was hooked and convinced I could fix or end all these couples within 10 mins of the first episode. This show is amazing. It's watching people in their most private, vulnerable moments and it's gut wrenching. And spellbinding. And the therapist is amazing. I want her to counsel me!