Dave Chappelle: Collection 1 Reviews

• Oct 19, 2018

It's thoughtful, but above all funny.

It's thoughtful, but above all funny.

• Oct 16, 2018

Star wars, Marvel, game of thrones are my bread and butter. I don't really like stand up comedy. But I watched this and hung onto his every word. Pure gold listening to Dave Chapelle, and I had no idea who he was.

• Jun 02, 2018

Dave is a modern day poet. He's a comedic genius.

Dave is a modern day poet. He's a comedic genius.

• May 14, 2018

Genius and hilarious, he’s evolved and better than ever

Genius and hilarious, he’s evolved and better than ever

• Apr 02, 2018

Brilliant – Dave Chappelle is back and as good as ever. Produced by Netflix, a stand-up routine of the legendary Dave Chappelle, recorded live at the Hollywood Palladium in 2017. Topics include OJ Simpson and Bill Cosby. Brilliant - Dave Chappelle is back and as good as ever. At his peak, in the early 2000s, Dave Chappelle was the funniest man on the planet. His brand of irreverent musings, largely on racial matters, was screamingly funny. After a long break, he’s back, and it’s as if he never left. Clever, funny and delivered in his hilarious over-the-top manner.

• Feb 15, 2018

The first show is very funny but the second one not so much.

The first show is very funny but the second one not so much.

• Jan 10, 2018

loved it. whenever im in a gloomy mood he cheers me up with laughter.

loved it. whenever im in a gloomy mood he cheers me up with laughter.

• Jan 10, 2018

So happy he is back. He is just funny, he talks openly about what people are afraid of, and it is not in an insensitive way. He keeps it real and has broke away from all the politically correct crap that many avoid to not offend people. He has always always always been one of my favorites. Glad netflix brought him back.

• Jan 09, 2018

Best show on netflix!!!!!

Best show on netflix!!!!!

• Jan 09, 2018

Mr.Chappelle killed it.....bad critics need only be reminded, relax it's comedy and its entertaining! If you laughed, slightly smirked or ROTFL.....Surprise!!!! He got us laughing, it's that the point? Dave's right he says what we are all thinking! What really cracks me up is he laughs at his own jokes. He's too funny even for himself....true entertainment!