David Makes Man: Season 1 Reviews

• 4d ago

One of the best shows I have seen in a long time! McCraney will capture you right off the bat with a personal look into David's inner turmoil and conflicts between his reality and the life he wants for himself, his family, and his community. I am blown away and will definitely keep tuning in. We need more shows like this!!!

• 6d ago

The cinematography is good. The character's and plot have not been established very well. I feel that the audience is trying to figure out what the catch is. IS this kid seeing visions, is he paranoid, etc. Then what ever he may be why is this important. I think that many are falling for the expectations for this show and not what it actually delivers.

• Aug 29, 2019

Great show. Emotional, great actors, realistic storyline! Love it.

Great show. Emotional, great actors, realistic storyline! Love it.

• Aug 25, 2019

Wow! Incredible! The acting, casting and directing is superb. This is storytelling at its best as it pulls the viewer in 100% . . . Oprah has hit this one out of the park! After two episodes am totally hooked. This is the real deal!

• Aug 23, 2019

Only reason I didn't give this a full five is because I've only seen one episode. A truly cinematic piece of socio-political commentary, with powerful characterisation. Took like twenty minutes to have me in tears.

• Aug 18, 2019

What an amazing first episode. It is deep, rich, and complex.

What an amazing first episode. It is deep, rich, and complex.

• Aug 18, 2019

An absolutely great eye opening show that gives teens and adults a better understanding of what some kids go through in the country.

• Aug 15, 2019

So f*cking incredible. Must watch this masterpiece.

So f*cking incredible. Must watch this masterpiece.